Thursday 6 August 2009

end of the road

favourite things at the moment
end of the road by boyz 2 men- I am doing everyone's head in with my relentless, awful (over dramatic) renditions of this (crapcheesybutawesome) song
taking videos of my friends/unsuspecting victims... and my, the results are amusing
tk maxx, for my new black bag and my friends bright orange trench, and a vast collection of the weird and wonderful
iekeliene stange, for her eyebrows and alabaster skin, her creative(almost cassie like?) style and fierce cheekbones/facial structure
The black lanvin dress tilda swinton wore to the baftas a small while ago
lindsay lohan and luna lovegood
joy division/touching from a distance/control
my new pale pink pillow cases
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment