Saturday 19 June 2010

i'm a sucker for symmetry and therefore am LOVING this two cuff idea... reminds of pharaohs(infact alot of the gold metal strips at celine, remind me of ancient egyptian outfits and this is only a positive thing). I think that double cuffs would have completed gucci a/w10(see again ancient egypt). Speaking of Gucci, i love the strength, force and direction of all the collections recently, Frida Gianini = winning streak.
PhotobucketPhotobucket



































PhotobucketPhotobucket

5 comments:

  1. love the red dress, although i wish i was more tan enough to pull off colours like those and the sandals in the first photo looks awsome, sort of looks theres a cover for one toe?

    <3 b

    ReplyDelete
  2. Minimalism, sometimes is the way to go. I'm yet to try out to double cuff thing, but it sure looks good here.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. Do come by more often;)

    http://stylebouquet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. hah, love the sense of symmetry as well... amazing dresses, especially the red one - the color is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there,

    Great blog! I really enjoy it.

    Please have a look at my blog too and if you like it, I hope you follow me ;-)

    Ps: I'll be having an amazing giveaway very soon to all my followers.

    See you soon.
    x

    ReplyDelete