Monday 5 October 2009

all that glitters

karl lagerfeld
I adore the shoes, and like the collection- but as ever, it's a bit stark for me
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Dries Van Noten
I think, taking the last two seasons into account, I am a Dries fan. Not being one to clash prints however, I am not always crazy about the styling, but I think as individual items, the clothes are beautiful. I think this has been my favourite collection so far this season... the chino style trousers with that embellished cardigan, almost sheer white top and amazing necklace had me hyperventilating.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Also, Nicolas Ghesquière, you beautiful man, what have you done this season!? :'(

2 comments:

  1. Hi, nice blog, love the pictures.. ;)

    xoxo

    MaisonChaplin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this lagerfeld hand piece is amazing!

    thanks for your comments!

    ReplyDelete